2021 Chalet Prices & Availability
No booking fees. The
only extra is a £20 supplement for dogs
Terms and conditions below
10% reduction on two consecutive weeks
Weeks with prices in red are booked
1) I will hold reservations for one week pending my receiving
a deposit of £200.
2) The balance of the total amount will be due 2 months before
the start of the holiday. If the money is not paid by the due
date (which I will specify in my letter or email confirming
receipt of deposit) you will be deemed to have cancelled your
holiday. I will not send out a reminder.
3) Cancellation – if you cancel your holiday I will try to
re-let the accommodation. If I succeed then I will
refund your deposit after deducting the costs of re-letting
and making good any reduction in charges necessary to
secure re-letting. If I fail, then you will be liable
for a cancellation charge amounting to 80% of the amount
originally due (taking into account any deposit which
you have paid). I strongly recommend that you take out holiday
4) Time of arrival/departure. Brierley will be
ready by 3:00 p.m. Please will you vacate the
property by 10:00 a.m. on your departure day.
5) Dogs are accepted at an additional charge of £20 per
dog. I ask that dogs are not left unattended in
the chalet at any time and that they are not allowed in
the bedrooms or on the furniture.
6) Prior to your arrival I will make up the beds with sheets
and duvets. Although I provide towels for use in the chalet
you will need to bring your own beach towels.
7) Electricity and gas are included in the accommodation
8) You will be responsible for taking care of the property
(including contents) and leaving everything in a reasonably
clean and tidy condition.
9) No unrelated all-male or all-female parties are accepted.
10) Wifi is provided free. On arrival you will be given
a password to access the wifi and security details.
You must not use the internet for any purpose forbidden
by law. You must not use the equipment to make telephone
calls or for any other use apart from broadband. I
do not accept responsibility for any interuption in wifi
availability or for any lack of security.
11) I reserve the right to cancel or terminate any letting
without notice in the event of behaviour which causes
nuisance, annoyance or disruption to neighbours or damage to
Brierley - Croyde Bay Holiday Home